Highlighted

File does not contain infoplist

Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm publishing an .fla in AIR for IOS.

I'm in CC 2014 so first I need to know which AIR should I publish in?

newest is AIR 14.0.0.178 for IOS

IOS deployment type is App Store

publishes with no error.

I see the following files included .swf and app.xml

I convert the .ipa to a zip file

Upload that thru the Application Loader I get the following error

The package does not contain an Info.plist.

Where is the infoplist for this and do I convert the .ipa and the info to a zip file?

I converted the .ipa to a .zip and the intoplist file is NOT THERE  how do I generate this?

Any help here?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File does not contain infoplist

Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm publishing an .fla in AIR for IOS.

I'm in CC 2014 so first I need to know which AIR should I publish in?

IOS deployment type is App Store

publishes with no error.

I see the following files included .swf and app.xml

I convert the .ipa to a zip file

Upload that thru the Application Loader I get the following error

The package does not contain an Info.plist.

Where is the infoplist for this and do I convert the .ipa and the info to a zip file?

I converted the .ipa to a .zip and the intoplist file is NOT THERE  how do I generate this?

Any help here?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) It's outdated version of AIR. Go to Download Adobe AIR 17 Beta - Adobe Labs and download Download AIR SDK & Compiler for Mac OS X or Download AIR SDK & Compiler for Windows

2) Extract it somewhere so this folder will not be removed

3) Open Flash CC and go to Help > Manage Adobe AIR SDK... and setup path for extracted from step 2 you new AIR SDK. At moment of this message it's 17.0.0.96

4) Use only latest AIR SDK from labs (step1) or from release page Download Adobe AIR SDK (i suggest to use beta because it's ok).

You can't upload anything to the AppStore using AIR version less than 16.x

And now you can compile your IPA and upload it directly to Application Loader.

Don't unpack or modify ipa. Load ipa that was generated from Flash CC directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this is becoming very very frustrating as I have been at this for hours now. So the only way to explain this is to write what I did step by step as I have to be doing something wrong, just to recap:

I was publishing from Flash CC 2014 using AIR 14.0 and getting Digital Certificate is not valid message.

Was instructed to download new AIR 17 , I did this installed into Flash and used to publish.

I used my previous p12, app ID and distribution certificates all generated properly.

The file worked ONCE but I got an app ID error ( I understood I used the wrong app ID)

I changed it to the right app ID and the very next time and after 10 attempts I got the same error  Digital Certificate is not valid

SO I then downloaded AIR 16.0

RE DID ALL MY CERTIFICATES AND P12'S

went to publish and I STILL GET THE SAME MESSAGE   Digital Certificate is not valid

anyone please!

R

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use valid p12 and provisioning profile. Booth must be Distribution. Provisioning must be generated for right p12. Provisioning must be for AppStore and not for AdHoc.

Don't use AIR 16. Use AIR 17.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 1
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so Im doing the following

Keychain access

Request Cert from Cert Authority

Developers Account create CSRfile

download

export to .p12 ( can I change the name?)

use this p12 for publishing.

both the p12 and the provision profile are for distribution.

this generates the error.

waiting for your answer as I will delete ALL certificates and provisioning profiles.

Also the name of the CSR cert has an apostrophe in it like D'Erotop is this allowed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requesting a certificate like that will invalidate the existing certificate. You would need to go into the provisioning section and edit the App Store provisioning profile, to select the new certificate, and generate a replacement profile.

The P12 can be renamed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I'll re do and report back

thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem

filled out NEW

CSR converted to p12

New IOS Distribution Cert

does the order of creating CSR first THEN IOS distribution make a difference?

I already have the app ID and the name and assignment is correct.

Does this also have anything to do with the ITunes connect .itsmp file that was uploaded to ITunes?

I'm frustrated to say the least as Ive been at this ALL DAY.

what do you suggest cause IU'm stuck

Rename the Flash File

Reserve using AIR 17 again

RE DO ANOTHER CSR and p12

REDo another pIOS provisioning profile both for distribution?

?????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should stop making certificates. Every time you do that you'll have to edit the provisioning profile again.

Can you show us exactly what the app id is?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have App id

com.dagwaremedia.ithreaddeesnewhirez
starting from scratch which certificate do I create first provisioning profile OR CSR?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CSR is a signing request, you made that in Keychain Access and uploaded it to the distribution certificate section in the developer portal. You downloaded a .cer file that you opened in Keychain Access, to then export the P12 that Flash needs.

By that point you must have had a valid distribution certificate. When you make an App Store Distribution profile you choose the app id and the certificate that are to be used. So, you must have the certificate before you can make the provisioning profile. If you change the certificate you would need to edit the profile to select the new certificate, download that modified profile, and make sure you have it, and the P12 that came from the right certificate, selected in Flash.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 1
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK a bit clearer now certificate first then provisioning profile. Let me try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally got it to work and uploaded, I got 1 more question, Apple says that I'm missing two icons here is the message

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Where do I include these icon sizes as I do not see those sizes in the Flash publishing area.

thanks for the help just need this last issue corrected.

RD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 0
Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the app would go through ok, but if you want to fix the problem, duplicate one of the icon lines in the xml, and change the values to 76 or 152. Here's the full list of sizes I do:

29x29

36x36

40x40

48x48

50x50

57x57

58x58

72x72

76x76

80x80

96x96

100x100

114x114

120x120

144x144

152x152

512x512

1024x1024

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2015 1
Contributor ,
Feb 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for all your help! I realized that in the AIR publishing there is a scroll which has the two missing icon sizes. Should be no problem from here, thanks a ton!

MRD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2015 0