• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.0 Application Migration Windows 7 to Windows 8 / 10 - Display Size Issue

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install an Adobe Air application designed for 1920 X 1080 pixels onto a Windows 8 Tablet.

The application was developed in Flash Builder 4.0. and runs perfectly on Windows 7 with Adobe Air 2.x using a 1920 X 1080 monitor.

Although it runs on the Windows 8 tablet with adobe Air 20.x which has a native screen resolution 1920 X 1200,  the application size displays at almost double the screen size so that about 2/3 of the application is not visible on the right and bottom sides. The position of the top left corner is correct at x/y coordinates 0,0.

I have tested it on a laptop also running Windows 10 and Adobe Air 20.x with a 4K screen - (3840 X 2160) which exhibits the exact same issue so its not a hardware problem.

Are there some simple tweaks that can be made to the container file or do I need to I migrate it to Flash Builder 4.7 and fix it there?.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines