Highlighted

Flash Builder and SWC hell!

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there must be an easier way to get Flash Builder to see the updates in a SWC library other than; project clean, refresh, restart FB, refresh, clean.. hope for the best.. repeat.. hope for the best... might work this time...

Other than cancelling my subscription to CC and moving back over to FlashDevelop (which updates INSTANTANEOUSLY) ....or maybe throwing my computer out the window I don't know what else to do...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash Builder and SWC hell!

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there must be an easier way to get Flash Builder to see the updates in a SWC library other than; project clean, refresh, restart FB, refresh, clean.. hope for the best.. repeat.. hope for the best... might work this time...

Other than cancelling my subscription to CC and moving back over to FlashDevelop (which updates INSTANTANEOUSLY) ....or maybe throwing my computer out the window I don't know what else to do...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seriously, no one else has this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if phonefusionryan’s answer here helps:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5127015

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but no that doesn't help...:(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly not sure why these solutions don't work for you.

I have literally seen this problem vanish in front of my eyes on at least 7 different PCs/Macs with Flash Builder 4.7.

Right-click the Project > Properties > Build Path > Expand the folder you linked to your project that has the swcs > double click the "Link Type: Merged into code" > Hit Ok > Then Ok. (You'll momentarily see a window appear that says "Updating Compiler Settings"

I have litearlly done this "refresh" process thousands of times over the last year or so.... so often I even do it without reading what Im clicking on. Takes me 5 seconds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2014 0