Highlighted

Flash cs5.5 && AIR 16.0 x32 os vs. x64 os && android vs. iOs

New Here ,
May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ls,

Im having a hell of a time wrapping my mind around this;

I have a desktop that runs X22 vista ultimate and a laptop running x64 windows 7 home.

On both I run Flash cs5.5.

Trying some demo I found online I'm running into a strange iOs vs android and X32 vs x64 OS thing.

It uses JSON.parse somewhere (It was JSON.decode but I changed that to parse)

On the x32 OS running air 16.0 I get all tests running on the desktop emulator, trhe ios version wont publish failing on the OS not beeing a 64 bit version. Fair enough. (a fix anybody?) so that wont work for iOs.

On the x64 OS running 16.0; it runs on android desktop emulator but on AIR for iOs, I suddenly get this JSON variable not found error on publish?

So that wont work either for iOs?!

Tried downgrading to AIR 15.0 now neither Android or iOs works...

Tried the 17.0 AIR same thing...

Please advice..

Highest regards,

Mac

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash cs5.5 && AIR 16.0 x32 os vs. x64 os && android vs. iOs

New Here ,
May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ls,

Im having a hell of a time wrapping my mind around this;

I have a desktop that runs X22 vista ultimate and a laptop running x64 windows 7 home.

On both I run Flash cs5.5.

Trying some demo I found online I'm running into a strange iOs vs android and X32 vs x64 OS thing.

It uses JSON.parse somewhere (It was JSON.decode but I changed that to parse)

On the x32 OS running air 16.0 I get all tests running on the desktop emulator, trhe ios version wont publish failing on the OS not beeing a 64 bit version. Fair enough. (a fix anybody?) so that wont work for iOs.

On the x64 OS running 16.0; it runs on android desktop emulator but on AIR for iOs, I suddenly get this JSON variable not found error on publish?

So that wont work either for iOs?!

Tried downgrading to AIR 15.0 now neither Android or iOs works...

Tried the 17.0 AIR same thing...

Please advice..

Highest regards,

Mac

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2015 0

Have something to add?