• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash cs6 output android x86-air embed by air sdk 14 or 15

Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

download air sdk 14 and put in air sdk folder in flash cs6 and airglobal.swc in Common\Configuration\ActionScript 3.0\AIR3.2

when compile my program in air not embed and install air runtime x86 in my android x86 device and install my program on the device , it is fast

but

when comple my program in air embed and install my program in my android x86 device it is very slow ...

compile my program in air embed but this output is for arm but i need this for android x86 ... how to use air sdk 14 for android x86 air embed by flash cs6?

How do I specify the type?  (x86  or  arm7)  for air embed in flash cs6 by air sdk 14 or 15

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

You cannot package for x86 from any current version of Flash Pro. At least for now you will have to use the command line.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no active adobe?

Nobody knows the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when packaging the app with adt use the "-arch x86" flag to compile for x86 android devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , i need packaging the app with flash pro cs6 no adt and command line

(like air embed combo box in arm7 with flash cs6 pro)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot package for x86 from any current version of Flash Pro. At least for now you will have to use the command line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is complete adt command line :

adt

-package -target apk-captive-runtime

-arch x86

-storetype pkcs12

-keystore abc.p12

-storepass 123

HelloWorld.apk HelloWorld-app.xml HelloWorld.swf

but I've used 2 ane files in my program in flash pro , How do I bring them in this command line? or ane embeded in this swf ?

----------------

now will have 2 files , x86 air embed and arm7 air embed ,Is this way (Multiple APK Support | Android Developers) gives us one file??

Is this the final file size is the sum of the two previous files?

Adobe file a dual platform for both low volume does not?(such as unity or C#.net for x86 and x64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2014 Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have exactly same problem.

Did you solve it?

How can I include ANE file with command line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2014 Oct 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI, in my answer I mentioned how you had to use the command line, the October update of Flash Pro CC 2014 includes the X86 option. CS6 users ought to think about joining Creative Cloud!

But while you're not in CC, here's how you would include ANEs using the command line:

Add this: -extdir full_path_to_anes

That path would be the folder that you have put your ANEs into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines