Highlighted

Flash files don't always work when published in Air. How do I fix this?

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a program created in Flash CS5.5  When I publish it to Adobe Air, several things no longer work.  It is programmed so in some of the exercises, the user can use either the mouse or the space bar, but in Air, the space bar doesn't work.  It works fine in a Flash Projector.  Also, one of the files cannot be called up, and the User Name cannot be input.  All of these things work great in a Flash projector.  How do I get them to work in Air?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash files don't always work when published in Air. How do I fix this?

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a program created in Flash CS5.5  When I publish it to Adobe Air, several things no longer work.  It is programmed so in some of the exercises, the user can use either the mouse or the space bar, but in Air, the space bar doesn't work.  It works fine in a Flash Projector.  Also, one of the files cannot be called up, and the User Name cannot be input.  All of these things work great in a Flash projector.  How do I get them to work in Air?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 30, 2016 0

Have something to add?