• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash is not saving changes on the .xml file.

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to upload a new version of my app to iOS but the .xml file won’t hold the new version that I write on the “AIR for iOS Settings” window on Flash cc 2015. It keeps appearing as:

<?xml version="1.0"

so when I try to upload the new .ipa to iTunes Connect with Application Loader I get this message:

“””ERROR ITMS-4238: "Redundant Binary Upload. There already exists a binary upload with build version '1.0.0' for train '1.0.0'" at SoftwareAssets/PreReleaseSoftwareAsset”””

The problem is not from Application Loader or iTunes Connect as when I open again the .fla and check the “AIR for iOS Settings” window it keeps showing version 1.0 over and over again. So Flash is not saving changes on the .xml file.

And it is happening with all my other apps Android or iOS, old and newer versions, all appear as <?xml version="1.0" on the .xml file.

Does anyone knows how can I solve this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Hi Pablopi,

The version you are refering to is the XML version. What you need to change is the node called "versionNumber".

So, try changing <versionNumber>1.0.0</versionNumber> to <versionNumber>1.0.1</versionNumber>.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pablopi,

The version you are refering to is the XML version. What you need to change is the node called "versionNumber".

So, try changing <versionNumber>1.0.0</versionNumber> to <versionNumber>1.0.1</versionNumber>.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lars,

You are right. I already fixed it. Thank´s!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines