• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Pro CC 2014 Crashes When Publishing with Air

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to publish my app with Flash Pro CC 2014 the program crashes. I'm using the current Beta version of AIR 15 (previous version had the same results) on a Mac (Yosemite OSX 10.10 beta 5, Not the public beta) . When I publish to just a swf file there is no problems. If I publish to Android, iOS or Desktop then Flash crashes. When the Adobe crash scene comes up I do submit the reports to Adobe. At the end I get a message telling me Adobe found a solution for the recent crash and to "click here" for further details.  When I do it just goes to the Adobe home page with no help. Is there a solution or workaround? I've been using one of my other machines that has Mavericks on it for publishing for the time being.  I would like to work at one machine and not transferring back-and-forth. Any help will be great!

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

hi,

This issue has been fixed internally and will be available in the next update of FlashPro CC 2014.

Rgds,

Mukesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check whether you have Java installed on the system?

If yes, please let us know the Java version installed on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked and Java is installed.

Version:

java version "1.8.0_20-ea"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_20-ea-b23)

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.20-b22, mixed mode)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this information.

To debug this further, can you please try to build the AIR app from command prompt and let us know if you are able to create the app.

Please refer to Adobe AIR * ADT package command on how to build AIR app from command prompt.

Rgds,

Mukesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in replying, I wanted to wait for another OS  X 10.10 beta to try again.  I tried to build the Air app with the command prompt several times with no success.  I ended up with a command prompt error (Unknown Error Occurred). I also tried selecting the "install application on selected Android devices", As soon as I select the check box Flash crashes.

Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 6.06.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue at the moment.  As soon as I hit publish in the IDE flash totally quits out (flash cc2014, osx 10.10 public beta).  Here is a extract from the crash report:

Application Specific Information:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSUnknownKeyException', reason: '[<__NSDictionaryI 0x1299a2410> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key LC_CTYPE.'

terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException

abort() called

Hoping this might shed some light

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

This issue has been fixed internally and will be available in the next update of FlashPro CC 2014.

Rgds,

Mukesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mukesh for the info.  Is there any timeframe on the next update release date?

Thanks

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mukesh,

I have the same issue here - but it's good to hear you already fixed it! When will this update be available!? I need it asap!! Can you please give me a release date?

Thanks

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump bump, any news please?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please!!! How long will we have to wait for the update!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mukesh,

this isn't funny! When will I be able to continue working with my adobe software again?

I need this update NOW!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This bug has been fixed and will be available in the next update of the software. We will post an announcement here as soon as the update is available.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

we already know you've fixed it internally - but NEED that fix/update asap! Can you PLEASE give us a date for it?

Thanks

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having this same issue and it is holding us up from submitting our iOS 8 update. We need to be running OS X 10.10 to be able to submit app preview videos for iOS 8.

Seriously Adobe you need to get your act together. You can't expect us to continue paying you each month when you wait a month to fix broken software, then not even push out an emergency update once you have a fix in place. And this isn't some minor bug either; it completely prevents your users from publishing! If you wonder why people keep saying that Flash is dead and Adobe doesn't care, it's because you do this to us time and time again.

Please....release an emergency update so we can publish our apps again!!!! We really want to love Flash and Adobe again, but you need to help us out here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up partitioning my machine and installing Mavericks just so we could compile again and submit to the app store.

Adobe, any word when the update will be out to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem. I could really use an update. If you have this corrected, please release the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no response? This is killing me. I have apps in every app store that need updates. I am completely stuck until we get this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke with someone on the Air team and he said they unfortunately don't have a date yet for the update.

I recommend partitioning your hard drive and re-installing Mavericks on the new partition. There are a bunch of tutorials on how to do this if you Google it. It's a huge pain and a bit ridiculous that Adobe isn't supporting it's software, but at least you'll be able to update your apps again. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have done this but the workflow with keeping version correct, certificates, testing and rebooting is killing me. Yosemite is said to go live either Oct 14 or 21. I can't imagine that Adobe wait much longer to release this update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got an update this morning. It appears to be working correctly now. Thanks ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem has been fixed. I no longer have a any issues. Now I can update all my Macs with Yosemite.  Thank you Adobe for your support! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the latest version of Flash CC 2014 and it crashes on me as soon as I want to open the AIR target settings.

We have commercial apps in the store and need to update them asap - please assist in this matter.

Below the error dump

Dropbox - ErrorDumpSDK.rtf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2014 Oct 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manueldahm, please update the Flash CC 2014 version you are using. The latest version is v14.1.0.96 released on Oct 6th 2014. The crash issue is fixed in the latest Oct update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2014 Oct 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats great and thanks for answering so quick, but where can I find the update? Creative Cloud says its up to date, yet my version number is 14.0.0.110. And its not listed here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html#flashCC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines