• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Pro is looking for an old iPhone every time I try to install on iOS Device [HELP]

Engaged ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to publish my app to my iPhone... when I plug in my phone and click "Refresh" it shows my device name.  Then it fails saying no device is connected.. then when I click "refresh" again it shows the device of a really old phone I used to use.

Any idea why its doing this ? .. any way to fix this ?  I'm currently unable to publish apps to my devices.  Is there a way to clear the list ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else seen this issue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, though not recently. I wonder if it was fixed in CC 2014?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just uninstalled everything and am reinstalling with CC 2014.. I'll  post results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope .. even with uninstalling and reinstalling it still remembers this old device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Surely there must be somewhere that its storing these devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines