Highlighted

Following installation of an update for adobe flashplayer Windows 10, Microsoft Edge (Adobe Air?) it now doesn't work at all. How do I fix this?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was prompted to install an update for adobe flashplayer, so I did - and now it doesn't work at all.  I use Windows 10, Microsoft Edge browser which comes with integrated flash player (Adobe Air?).

Details.  When I try to use flashplayer I get the message 'This content requires Flash to be installed. Unfortunately you don't have the required plugin. You can visit the Flash site to install it'.  When I follow the link, I get 'Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft...

So in summary, adobe flashplayer was working perfectly well until I installed an update as requested by Adobe on 23 October 2015.  The update has disabled the flashplayer and now it doesn't work.  Does someone know how to sort this out, I don't want to have to re-format my PC because of an update.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Following installation of an update for adobe flashplayer Windows 10, Microsoft Edge (Adobe Air?) it now doesn't work at all. How do I fix this?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was prompted to install an update for adobe flashplayer, so I did - and now it doesn't work at all.  I use Windows 10, Microsoft Edge browser which comes with integrated flash player (Adobe Air?).

Details.  When I try to use flashplayer I get the message 'This content requires Flash to be installed. Unfortunately you don't have the required plugin. You can visit the Flash site to install it'.  When I follow the link, I get 'Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft...

So in summary, adobe flashplayer was working perfectly well until I installed an update as requested by Adobe on 23 October 2015.  The update has disabled the flashplayer and now it doesn't work.  Does someone know how to sort this out, I don't want to have to re-format my PC because of an update.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2015 0

Have something to add?