Highlighted

Foreign language characters don't show in XP SP3 Air application

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use a AIR application on Windows XP SP3.  The Indian language options don't show up on XP SP3 and Ubuntu.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The application is scratch.mit.edu - They have an offline editor Scratch Offline Editor which is giving this problem.

See my related post about those characters not showing up in Firefox on Ubuntu.

Foreign language characters don't show up in Flash on Ubuntu

The reason I am using XP SP3 is that I am using a computer at a NGO (let's not debate why I need to do this)

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Foreign language characters don't show in XP SP3 Air application

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use a AIR application on Windows XP SP3.  The Indian language options don't show up on XP SP3 and Ubuntu.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?

The application is scratch.mit.edu - They have an offline editor Scratch Offline Editor which is giving this problem.

See my related post about those characters not showing up in Firefox on Ubuntu.

Foreign language characters don't show up in Flash on Ubuntu

The reason I am using XP SP3 is that I am using a computer at a NGO (let's not debate why I need to do this)

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2017 0

Have something to add?