Highlighted

get error message when trying to print from Sheet Music Plus

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8, Have installed Adobe Air and flashplayer, but when I try to do digital print from Sheet Music Plus I get error message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

get error message when trying to print from Sheet Music Plus

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8, Have installed Adobe Air and flashplayer, but when I try to do digital print from Sheet Music Plus I get error message: The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this application already installed and being updated?  Do you have a link you can provide so I could give this a test on my system?

Thanks,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2015 0
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I got it to work when I unchecked the box for desktop icon before install and it worked. This is after i uninstalled and installed AIR and flash numerous times. I also tried relogging in as administrator. Nothing worked, until in a "what the heck" moment I unchecked the desktop icon install box on the form. I dont know why that would work, but I m not going to worry about it until next problem.

Thanks,

Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's the first time I think I've ever seen that solution!  Very happy you were able to get this solved.  I'm not sure what would cause this to fail, maybe some sort of permission issue with the desktop folder?  If you have a chance, would you mind emailing me (ccampbel@adobe.com) the following log file?  I'd love to take a look and see if we caught anything with our error reporting.

Troubleshoot AIR installation | Windows

Thanks,

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2015 0