Highlighted

Getting a failure for missing default-568@2x.png

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash Pro CC 2014 with Air version 15. My iOS app hasn't been updated since iPhone 5 came out so I had to add the Default-568@2X.png image to the package when I rebuilt it. I did this exactly yhe same way I did a few months ago for another app. The image is at the root of the app. When"I try to submit with Application Loader, I get an error that the "application is not optimized for iPhone 5...

The image file is 640x1136, is named Default-568@2X.png and is at the root. When I open the ipa file I can see the file is there. I am totally stymied. Any suggetsions?

Capture.JPG

Try Default-568h@2x.png

add h before the @

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Getting a failure for missing default-568@2x.png

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Flash Pro CC 2014 with Air version 15. My iOS app hasn't been updated since iPhone 5 came out so I had to add the Default-568@2X.png image to the package when I rebuilt it. I did this exactly yhe same way I did a few months ago for another app. The image is at the root of the app. When"I try to submit with Application Loader, I get an error that the "application is not optimized for iPhone 5...

The image file is 640x1136, is named Default-568@2X.png and is at the root. When I open the ipa file I can see the file is there. I am totally stymied. Any suggetsions?

Capture.JPG

Try Default-568h@2x.png

add h before the @

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happening for a while yesterday. Not sure which action I did that solved it, possibly it was because I deleted the IPA locally and from my iPhone 5. You might try doing a Clear Publishing Cache from the Control menu.

As with your case, I could see that the image was in the IPA, but the app didn't fill the width of my iPhone 5. Once I did whatever it was that I did to help, then the stage filled the width ok.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always something. Sigh. I'll try clearing the cache tonight. I don't have access to an iPhone 5 right now so was jsut assuming it would work just like hte other app. NOthing is ever as easy as it should be

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Default-568h@2x.png

add h before the @

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicely spotted! That certainly should help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me while I go pound my head against the wall. Thank you. I obviously need new eyes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2014 0