• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Harman Splash Logo Showing After Re-Signing IPA

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We created an AIR-based .ipa for our client and signed it with our certificate. The app ran perfectly, with no Harman logo present on start-up, as we'd purchased a licence from Harman.

Following our usual process (which we must do), we sent the .ipa off to the client, who then re-signs it with thier certificate, before submitting to TestFlight.

Although the app continued to install and work okay, it displayed the Harman logo when launched, obviously caused by the re-signing process.

Has anybody come across this?

We have asked Harman but all they said was, ... "nothing" 😞

Thanks all!

TOPICS
Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure the adt.lic file is present in the Air > lib folder? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lars_Laborious,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, there is an adt.lic file in the lib directory; the one which Harman supplied me with.

To be clear, the licence worked correctly and removed the Harman logo before I sent the IPA to the client. It was only when they re-signed the app that it reappeared.

It 'feels' like the client also needs a licence to re-sign the app but this is pure speculation because I have no other ideas.

Thanks,

Malc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines