• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have anyone got this message?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded lates beta 20, installed Air and added it  as SDK - then i go this message. Tried to delete SDK and go back to SDK Air 19 - but same message appeared. 

Did not try to reinstall  Air 19 - because i did not know how to uninstall Air 20

What shall  i  do and how to make this work again?
air.png

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

‌Same here. Uninstall Air 20 by going to Applications/Utilities and run Adobe Air Uninstaller in Mac. Then reinstall Air 19 and thing will be back in business

hope Adobe fix this problem. As far as I know, even Adobe Download Manager stop working with Air 20 beta (all versions to November 11) and app that use Air like Eathnrowser also stop working as well

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Same here. Uninstall Air 20 by going to Applications/Utilities and run Adobe Air Uninstaller in Mac. Then reinstall Air 19 and thing will be back in business

hope Adobe fix this problem. As far as I know, even Adobe Download Manager stop working with Air 20 beta (all versions to November 11) and app that use Air like Eathnrowser also stop working as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that worked well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines