• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi! Does anybody knows why in FLASH when I apply a Code Snippet (gesture) (Zoom IN and OUT), when I run the app on my device, distorts the image?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I´m trying to develope an app by miself. A hello world kind for now. All fine, but when i put the code (snippet) to zoom in and out, I run the app and, yeah, it zooms in and out but DISTORT de image. It doesn´t scale it "in scale". What should I do? Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Did you try this?

movieClip_10.scaleX *= event.scaleY;

movieClip_10.scaleY *= event.scaleY;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please attach screenshots before and after scaling? Also let us know version of your Adobe AIR SDK / Flash Player and what is your target device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anton, thanks for the answer. I´m working with Flash Professional CC 2014 (TRIAL version for now). When I run the app, I do it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0". I add 2 images. The first image is the one with the Code Snippets. The second is to have an idea of how the image is distorted (not in scale) when I Zoom it with 2 fingers. Thanks again, I´ll apreciate your help cause I don´t know what to do. I´m a rookie! haha. 1.jpg2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try this?

movieClip_10.scaleX *= event.scaleY;

movieClip_10.scaleY *= event.scaleY;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANKS A LOT! You´re great! Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines