Highlighted

Hi, I'm experiencing "Device Error: Please check if there is enough space on the device" error during publising.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to develop an app using Flash cs6, i have checked for solutions such as changing the app id in the publish settings to the one i see in the provisioning profile, and i have checked that the certificate matches the provisioning profile. And if i did not check "Install application on the connected iOS device" and i publish it, the ipa file can be installed on the ipad, but it showed me a black screen when i open the app. Can anyone please help me please?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hi, I'm experiencing "Device Error: Please check if there is enough space on the device" error during publising.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to develop an app using Flash cs6, i have checked for solutions such as changing the app id in the publish settings to the one i see in the provisioning profile, and i have checked that the certificate matches the provisioning profile. And if i did not check "Install application on the connected iOS device" and i publish it, the ipa file can be installed on the ipad, but it showed me a black screen when i open the app. Can anyone please help me please?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 20, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NigelNg123,

Thanks for sharing in your concern. I tried to reproduce the issue which you have mentioned using Flash CS6 (v12.0.0.481) & AIR 18. The app packaged & installed fine on an iOS device without any problems.

Additionally, could you please confirm that you are indeed trying out the issue on Flash CS6 as in our work environment, we don't see the "Install application on the connected iOS device" in the Publish Settings for iOS applications. (Screenshot attached for your reference)

Could you please also try the following things?

1. Ensure that the device is included in the Provisioning Profile correctly

2. Try the issue with the latest AIR SDK located on Adobe website.

Please

Thanks,

Abhinav

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.37.58 am.png

Yes, i have included the device in the provisioning profile correctly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i followed the steps in http://www.adobe.com/inspire/2012/12/ios-apps-flash-cs6.html‌  and they did mention "install application on the connected IOS device".

May i know what you mean by AIR 18?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tested out using flash CC and i was now able to publish the app no problem! For some reason it wasn't working with flash cs6 but it works with flash CC. Everything was right afterall, but i have no idea why it is not working with flash cs6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2015 0