Highlighted

How do I get Adobe Servers to quit telling me I need Adobe AIR installed?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject line says.

How can I get your servers to quit telling me I need Adobe AIR installed?

I have already found out that Adobe AIR totally screws up my machine and stylus pad.  I have gone through and uninstalled everything Adobe.  I then went back and reinstalled Adobe Creative Suite 6, then reinstalled my stylus pad drivers.  Later, I reinstalled the Flash and Shockwave plugins.  My machine and stylus pad now work PERFECTLY without Adobe AIR.

However, your servers keep telling me to install Adobe AIR every time I turn my machine on.

I am sick of seeing this damned popup.  I want it to cease and desist.

If it is something y'all need to do from your end, then please solve this issue immediately.

If it is something I have to do from my end, again, please supply me with a solution immediately.

Thank you.

rmfr

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get Adobe Servers to quit telling me I need Adobe AIR installed?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the subject line says.

How can I get your servers to quit telling me I need Adobe AIR installed?

I have already found out that Adobe AIR totally screws up my machine and stylus pad.  I have gone through and uninstalled everything Adobe.  I then went back and reinstalled Adobe Creative Suite 6, then reinstalled my stylus pad drivers.  Later, I reinstalled the Flash and Shockwave plugins.  My machine and stylus pad now work PERFECTLY without Adobe AIR.

However, your servers keep telling me to install Adobe AIR every time I turn my machine on.

I am sick of seeing this damned popup.  I want it to cease and desist.

If it is something y'all need to do from your end, then please solve this issue immediately.

If it is something I have to do from my end, again, please supply me with a solution immediately.

Thank you.

rmfr

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should disable automatic updates.

Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK

That said, uninstalling AIR should get the check to stop.  It sounds like you have an app that you are running at startup that is actually built with AIR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0