Highlighted

How to add a text input above the keyboard in Air 30?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Air 24 when I click in a textfield I can type in a text input that appear with the keyboard. But in Air 30 I can't see this text input.

AIR 24:
air24.jpeg

AIR 30:
air30.jpeg

TOPICS
Development, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add a text input above the keyboard in Air 30?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Air 24 when I click in a textfield I can type in a text input that appear with the keyboard. But in Air 30 I can't see this text input.

AIR 24:
air24.jpeg

AIR 30:
air30.jpeg

TOPICS
Development, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iCarlim, I don't know about this specific issue but I had something related which was a pain to solve -- though another user here, Daniel, helped solve it. I did not get the text input area, but I shifted the text input field on the screen up and down. It's not really a good solution, but in my case, the soft keyboard was not coming up at all so my users were complaining. Here is the thread of what I went through, and Daniel's solution: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Air/Soft-keyboard-not-automatically-coming-up-on-Galaxy-S9-in/td-p/10...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iCarlim,

Update Air SDK from:https://airsdk.harman.com/download ,Need to Update Android Target SDK Version

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="15" android:targetSdkVersion="28" />

It will works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0