Highlighted

How to add norwegian language to my ipa-file in Adobe Flash Professional and Settings for AIR

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How to add Norwegian languages to my ipa-file in Adobe Flash Professional and Settings for AIR?

The Norwegian users get my apps in english instead of Norweigan. Desperate for help!

Regards Ylva

If this is a question about localization, then this thread:  Re: How do i localize the app name in an air ios app? discusses discusses how to add danish language which isn't localized either by default.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add norwegian language to my ipa-file in Adobe Flash Professional and Settings for AIR

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How to add Norwegian languages to my ipa-file in Adobe Flash Professional and Settings for AIR?

The Norwegian users get my apps in english instead of Norweigan. Desperate for help!

Regards Ylva

If this is a question about localization, then this thread:  Re: How do i localize the app name in an air ios app? discusses discusses how to add danish language which isn't localized either by default.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but you will not get help here for that problem. This forum is about AIR Help, an online help format produced using AIR, it is not about AIR itself.

I'll see if I can move it.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread now in AIR Development forum where I hope someone can help you.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2014 1
Enthusiast ,
Oct 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2014 1
Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2014 0