Highlighted

How to convert a Flash Document into an Air Document

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a bunch of animations in Flash, and I have some actionscript in there that should only work in Air(I didn't know that when I made them), and now what I need to do is convert it into an Air document. There seems to be no easy way to do this, am I just not seeing it? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

In the Properties panel is a Target drop down menu, where you would choose which version of Flash Player the FLA is for. That list also includes the AIR alternatives.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to convert a Flash Document into an Air Document

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a bunch of animations in Flash, and I have some actionscript in there that should only work in Air(I didn't know that when I made them), and now what I need to do is convert it into an Air document. There seems to be no easy way to do this, am I just not seeing it? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

In the Properties panel is a Target drop down menu, where you would choose which version of Flash Player the FLA is for. That list also includes the AIR alternatives.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, wow, so easy. Thanks for helping, this works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2015 0