• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to generate a 64 bit Windows AIR application?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have inherited an application developed in Flash Builder 4.6 + AIR 15 that keeps crashing with latest data inputs. I get AIR crashes and "out of memory" messages, so I would like to try and build it in 64 bit. After installing Flash Builder 4.7 (which is 64 bit), the only AIR 15 and 19 SDK I find to overlay seems to be 32 bit.

Is it possible to create a 64 bit AIR application for Windows? How is it done?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know this is not yet possible, but may be implemented in future versions of Air. However are you sure that your errors are not caused by something else? Is the data you are loading into the app really several GBs in size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello rewb0rn

It is a customized dual video player. The problem has arised going from 1920x1200 to 4K either in video size or in screen display size. I am going to look a bit better into it, but those "out of memory" messages seem pretty straightforward to me.

Thank's!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines