Highlighted

How to install AIR SDK 15 on my iMac

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone... I built my iOS app on Flash cs6 (with the latest AIR SDK 15) on my windows computer, but now have access to a Mac. The problem though is that the Flash cs6 on the mac is running AIR 3.2 and I have downloaded the latest AIR SDK 15 for Mac but I don't know how to install it. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to install AIR SDK 15 on my iMac

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone... I built my iOS app on Flash cs6 (with the latest AIR SDK 15) on my windows computer, but now have access to a Mac. The problem though is that the Flash cs6 on the mac is running AIR 3.2 and I have downloaded the latest AIR SDK 15 for Mac but I don't know how to install it. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume its the same as installing any other AIR SDK's. you go to Help >>> Managed Air SDK >>> click on the + sign on the top right >>> navigate to the AIR SDK 15 folder and then done!

I'm in the same situation as you are but I haven't received my imac YET. so I will let you know once I have done this myself or you can share your experience with us?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2014 0