Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to install settingsmanager?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to disable auto update of Adobe Air and according to the FAQ I can do this by installing the Settings Manager.  The FAQ provides a link and I downloaded the Zip file but once I extracted it all I see in it is a SWF file.  When I click on this file it takes me to the download page for Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Flash Player is already installed on the computer so I'm stumped.

Any suggestions on how to install the Settings Manager?  The computer in question is running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.

Thanks in advance,

Linn

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So something interesting here.  I used IE 11 to download the settingsmanager.air and it gave me a zip file with no exe of any kind.  When I used Firefox v45.2,  I get prompted to install the package with an option to create a shortcut on my desktop. 

I don't know if this will fix your challenge but it's one thing to look at if you're not getting the results you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone!

u can install SettingsManager.air simply by changing the time in pc settings to the year 2015 or 14...i just tried it out works fine then u can update the time again on pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines