• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to link to fl.controls in Adobe AIR

Participant ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a scrolling text area that shows scrollbars. It seems that Adobe already programmed this feature, in the fl.controls.xxx library, however, the fl.controls is not evidently part of AIR. I download the regular updates to the Adobe AIR SDK, but this module doesn't seem to be included. It is documented in the Adobe library. Is the fl.xx module set part of some other library like Flex. I get somewhat confused as to what is inside and not inside the AIR library set.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fl.controls (and others like fl.video and fl.containers) are all part of the Flash/Animate IDE and aren't a part of standalone AIR, a lot of them are related to ready-made Components you can add in Animate like ComboBox and ScrollBar.  If you're not publishing from Animate, you'd still have to use Animate and first add the components you need into a library, and export a SWC to use in your project if you wanted to use these features in AIR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines