• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to present an ANE?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2015 Apr 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made an ANE and I wanted to show it to you in the forum however I receive an email that the moderator didn't approve the post, I also tried without using links and I don't get a reply of why do they reject the post.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on Adobe's Forum Success Guide: Efficiently using the forums, the intent behind these communities is to ask for help from a wide variety of topics. In the case of the AIR Development forum, it is for developers having trouble with issues with an app they are creating, asking for the best approach to build X, or many other AIR related questions (most of which are usually iOS development related). I can only speculate based on the success guide, but posting essentially an advertisement for an ANE is not acceptable in these forums as they are intended to help people solve issues they might be having, especially if it is a for sale item. As to answer your question about why it was rejected, you would have to ask the moderator for the direct reason if they didnt provide it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not allowed to use the forums as advertising tool. i would love to post here about my game (eeh hhhmm, Space Force Saga) but can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that's a relief.

As for the original problem, an another solution would be to find a post from someone who is asking if such an ANE exists. I then it would be reasonable to say: "why yes, I have such and ANE if you want to check it out".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines