Highlighted

How use Android Backup Service?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, in documentation is that SharedObject work only IOS, but if I uses File.applicationStorageDirectory, then still not work...

I try set up android:backupAgent in androiddescriptor.xml with Register for Android Backup Service | Android Developers but i have only package name for Actionscript and not path for AIR Android Context class.

Some solution?

Message was edited by: Frantisek Ciz I try generate Android Backup Service Key with "air" prefix (air.com.example.application) and as android:backupAgent uses Application name, but still not work...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How use Android Backup Service?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, in documentation is that SharedObject work only IOS, but if I uses File.applicationStorageDirectory, then still not work...

I try set up android:backupAgent in androiddescriptor.xml with Register for Android Backup Service | Android Developers but i have only package name for Actionscript and not path for AIR Android Context class.

Some solution?

Message was edited by: Frantisek Ciz I try generate Android Backup Service Key with "air" prefix (air.com.example.application) and as android:backupAgent uses Application name, but still not work...

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2014 0

Have something to add?