Highlighted

I am 74 and have an event calendar I need to download, accept it is only viewable with Adobe Air, I own Photshop buit cannot afford Adobe Air?mm

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am 74 and changing from Blue Mountain Cards to a European vendor with a much better product. However, my clendar is only available to view with Adobe Air and it is too expensive for one use. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated and accepted.Looper1943

TOPICS
AIR for desktop, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I am 74 and have an event calendar I need to download, accept it is only viewable with Adobe Air, I own Photshop buit cannot afford Adobe Air?mm

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am 74 and changing from Blue Mountain Cards to a European vendor with a much better product. However, my clendar is only available to view with Adobe Air and it is too expensive for one use. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated and accepted.Looper1943

TOPICS
AIR for desktop, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2017 0

Have something to add?