Highlighted

I can no longer publish to Android

Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error now:

I think this started because I installed Oracle's Java SDK in order to get their jarsigner.exe tool. Then I uninstalled the SDK.

This error started appearing in Flash Pro CC 2014. I installed CC 2015 in hopes it would fix the issue, but it persists even in CC 2015.

Help!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can no longer publish to Android

Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error now:

I think this started because I installed Oracle's Java SDK in order to get their jarsigner.exe tool. Then I uninstalled the SDK.

This error started appearing in Flash Pro CC 2014. I installed CC 2015 in hopes it would fix the issue, but it persists even in CC 2015.

Help!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2015 0
Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further investigation reveals that the APK file gets somehow locked. I cannot delete it even though I am Administrator (Windows 7)

I did a reboot, started Flash Pro using "Run as Administrator" and I was able to build a new APK fine. However when I tried to publish it a second time, I got the exact same problem as above again. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2015 0
LilGames LATEST
Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still more investigating, I can publish APK files as long as I pick a NEW location for the APK file, every time I publish. So there appears to be some file access privilege issue. How do I fix this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2015 0