• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have flash professional cc and I need air for desktop application with .exe or .air that should contain all swf's and captive air runtime in one Installer only . I don't want to install separate adobe air runtime .

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Air for desktop application either in .exe or in .air with embedded captive runtime just like .apk . I don't want to install adobe air separate . everything should come in installer

I have adobe flash professional cc development tool , let me know whether I have to go with other development tool???

your reply will  increase my confidential level

please anyone can help me to solve this problem

Thanks&regards

Niranjan

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With your FLA open, if you open up the AIR Settings (File -> AIR [version number] for Desktop Settings...), you can change the "Output as:" option to "Application with runtime embedded". It was probably defaulted to "AIR package". From this point, whenever you publish your application, it will generate an .exe file containing the AIR runtime embedded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your response

Actually my requirement is to get only one installer file . If I select application with runtime embedded it will embed the runtime but the all my files included in folder and those are visible to everyone

Because of that I need only one .exe file just like .apk that should not contain supportable files outside of the .exe

when you observe .apk we can embed captive runtime & swf's inside of the .apk . is this possible ???

Thanks&regards

Niranjan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What platform are you targeting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the following to package captive runtime for Windows distribution:

Packaging AIR 3 Captive Runtime for Windows Distribution | In Flagrante Delicto!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your response

I want to do it for windows operating system. for this I am need to install two software's ??

other than flex builder can I use flash builder for this task???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Professional CC manual

1) Create new project

1_Create_new_project.jpg

2) Configure your Project properties

2_config.jpg

3) Embed runtime, so you users can use Adobe AIR without pre-installed Adobe AIR runtime

3_Embed.jpg

4) After publishing you will receive %APP_NAME%.app folder that contain your project files

4_Project_Files.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Anton Azarov . My actual requirement is user should not see and collect my project files . for that only I asked to get only single installer that should not show project files.

like .apk generated from flash cc embed with the project files  no one can see my project files in this scenario .

can you help me to get this????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an installer application.

I use Inno Setup - Inno Setup

It generates an install script and packages all files into one neat setup.exe

It shows the license agreement, creates icons in start menu and on desktop and so on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must use 3rd party installers. For example Inno Setup Downloads

It's free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines