Highlighted

I need a new 2015 StageWebView(false) for mobile devices.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do anything new and innovative with JavaScript. This component was cool back in the day but now it does nothing useful.

Every new 2014/2015 JavaScript library fails to work in Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR promised me JavaScript and AS3/Flex would be equal languages. They lied to me and I want this fixed. Please upgrade the StageWebView(false) component to use the latest version of webkit on mobile devices.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do anything new and innovative with JavaScript. This component was cool back in the day but now it does nothing useful.

Every new 2014/2015 JavaScript library fails to work in Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR promised me JavaScript and AS3/Flex would be equal languages. They lied to me and I want this fixed. Please upgrade the StageWebView(false) component to use the latest version of webkit on mobile devices.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2015 0
Advocate ,
Sep 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to use NOT NATIVE for Mobile. Use only "true" version so your app can utilize original iOS/Android webkit and not from Adobe AIR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use the NOT NATIVE for mobile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2015 0