Highlighted

I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say: You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say:

You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525. I reinstalled Adobe Air. No change. I went to the Adobe webside and they said to repair it with a program. I bought RegCure. Didn't change anything. What to do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say: You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say:

You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525. I reinstalled Adobe Air. No change. I went to the Adobe webside and they said to repair it with a program. I bought RegCure. Didn't change anything. What to do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2015 0

Have something to add?