Highlighted

Icons cause cert signing to fail

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help with this. I have an Air application for windows desktop. After publishing the exe I am using an advanced cert signing tool (because of the security of the cert no .p12 or other export options are available.). When I publish the app from flash CC on windows 8 without icons, my cert signing works great. If I add icons then the cert fails stating "the file C:\Users\... could not be signed (0x800700c1)." I have tried re-saving the icons with different setting but nothing seems to work. It does however work if I publish it from flash cs6 on windows 7 with icons. Anyone know of to resolve this?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Icons cause cert signing to fail

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help with this. I have an Air application for windows desktop. After publishing the exe I am using an advanced cert signing tool (because of the security of the cert no .p12 or other export options are available.). When I publish the app from flash CC on windows 8 without icons, my cert signing works great. If I add icons then the cert fails stating "the file C:\Users\... could not be signed (0x800700c1)." I have tried re-saving the icons with different setting but nothing seems to work. It does however work if I publish it from flash cs6 on windows 7 with icons. Anyone know of to resolve this?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2014 0

Have something to add?