• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IntelliJ debug error when switching to AIR 29.0.122

Engaged ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using IntelliJ for an Air project and when I switched for the AIR 28.0.0118 SDK to AIR 29.0.0.122 and tried to debug there was a few second delay and then I got the errors below.

==============================================

Error:[MyApp (module MyApp)]: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out

Error:[MyApp (module MyApp)]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex2/tools/VersionInfo

Error:[MyApp (module MyApp)]:              at com.intellij.flex.compiler.FlexCompiler.<clinit>(FlexCompiler.java:19)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.VersionInfo

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 1 more

Exception in thread "main"

Error Message:

================================================

When I switched back to Air 28 (or any other previous Air versions) I did not have any problems. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue?

Details:

• Windows 10
  • IntelliJ IDEA 2016.3.7
    Build #IU-163.15529.5, built on May 18, 2017
  • AIR 29.0.0.122
TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I'm having the same problem when I try to switch to AIR 29.0.0.1.

I'm on the Mac, and am using a slightly newer version of IntelliJ, but otherwise everything else is the same.

Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening?

Thanks,

Douglas

Information:[langmentor_ios__development (module langmentor_ios)]: Starting Flex compiler:

"/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.3.app/Contents/jdk/Contents/Home/jre/bin/java" -Dapplication.home=/Users/douglasmccarroll/_apps/flex_4_16_1_air_29_0_0_122 -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=en -Xmx2048m -classpath "/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.3.app/Contents/plugins/flex/lib/idea-flex-compiler-fix.jar:/Applications/IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.3.app/Contents/plugins/flex/lib/flex-compiler.jar:/Users/douglasmccarroll/_apps/flex_4_16_1_air_29_0_0_122/lib/flex-compiler-oem.jar" com.intellij.flex.compiler.FlexCompiler 58551

Information:[langmentor_ios__development (module langmentor_ios)]: Compilation failed

Information:5/20/18, 4:28 PM - Compilation completed with 3 errors and 0 warnings in 13 s 403 ms

Error:[langmentor_ios__development (module langmentor_ios)]: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out

Error:[langmentor_ios__development (module langmentor_ios)]: Exception in thread "main"

Error:[langmentor_ios__development (module langmentor_ios)]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex2/tools/VersionInfo

at com.intellij.flex.compiler.FlexCompiler.<clinit>(FlexCompiler.java:19)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.VersionInfo

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

... 1 more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines