Highlighted

iOS 11 : Flex AIR App

Participant ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an iPad app built using Flex 4.14.1 | AIR 27. I have used 5 ANEs in the app and converted all of them to 64bit. App works just fine in iOS 10, however I keep getting a message 'Unable to download the app. 'AppName' could not be downloaded at this time' in iOS11.

Application is not hosted in Apple store. It's In-house, we just send out a link for users to download the app.

Has anyone faced this issue? It would be great if you can share work arounds, if any.

Cheers!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS 11 : Flex AIR App

Participant ,
Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an iPad app built using Flex 4.14.1 | AIR 27. I have used 5 ANEs in the app and converted all of them to 64bit. App works just fine in iOS 10, however I keep getting a message 'Unable to download the app. 'AppName' could not be downloaded at this time' in iOS11.

Application is not hosted in Apple store. It's In-house, we just send out a link for users to download the app.

Has anyone faced this issue? It would be great if you can share work arounds, if any.

Cheers!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2017 0

Have something to add?