Highlighted

iOS 14 clipboard notifications

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a message from an app user that the iOS 14 clipboard notification is showing for them when they try to play one of my games, built with a previous verson of the Air SDK. So at least that old version of the SDK (28, 29, 30?) is trying to access the clipboard (my app doesn't need it, but I assume it is just in the SDK somewhere).

Is this a known issue? Does any more recent version of the SDK, most importantly the current 3.1.1.190, do this? So if I work to update my apps now, will it solve the problem? Or does this need to be fixed in a future version of the SDK (hopefully very very soon).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS 14 clipboard notifications

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a message from an app user that the iOS 14 clipboard notification is showing for them when they try to play one of my games, built with a previous verson of the Air SDK. So at least that old version of the SDK (28, 29, 30?) is trying to access the clipboard (my app doesn't need it, but I assume it is just in the SDK somewhere).

Is this a known issue? Does any more recent version of the SDK, most importantly the current 3.1.1.190, do this? So if I work to update my apps now, will it solve the problem? Or does this need to be fixed in a future version of the SDK (hopefully very very soon).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?