Highlighted

iOS 8 + landscape mode + AIR SDK 16 & 17 = problem with lost context

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's seems that the "landscape" orientation make a 100% reproductible beug on my apps when I return to it after calling the camera or "picture explorer" (with a native extension or with AS3, this is the same problem).

The problem is huge !! : no more texture present on the app, the photo taked with cam is partially visible, sometime a black square blink, no more interaction seems possible.

I only reproduce this beug in landscape orientation, with ios8 and Air Sdk 17.0.0.124 or Air Sdk 16 on iphone 6.

No problem with portrait orientation or Air Sdk = 15 or with a different version of ios.

I've modified the last "Demo_Mobile" example include in starling, put the app in landscape mode and added a simple call to CameraUI, I still have the same problem.

Any idea ?

P.S :

I'm also interested to know if someone else can or can't reproduce the beug on iphone6 with the starling example in landscape mode or

can simply call the camera in landscape mode without problem on iphone 6 with the SDK 16 or 17.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS 8 + landscape mode + AIR SDK 16 & 17 = problem with lost context

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's seems that the "landscape" orientation make a 100% reproductible beug on my apps when I return to it after calling the camera or "picture explorer" (with a native extension or with AS3, this is the same problem).

The problem is huge !! : no more texture present on the app, the photo taked with cam is partially visible, sometime a black square blink, no more interaction seems possible.

I only reproduce this beug in landscape orientation, with ios8 and Air Sdk 17.0.0.124 or Air Sdk 16 on iphone 6.

No problem with portrait orientation or Air Sdk = 15 or with a different version of ios.

I've modified the last "Demo_Mobile" example include in starling, put the app in landscape mode and added a simple call to CameraUI, I still have the same problem.

Any idea ?

P.S :

I'm also interested to know if someone else can or can't reproduce the beug on iphone6 with the starling example in landscape mode or

can simply call the camera in landscape mode without problem on iphone 6 with the SDK 16 or 17.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2015 0

Have something to add?