Highlighted

Ios air31 air26+ stagewebview Loading local pages made with krpano framework can't be loaded successfully.

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ios air31 air26+ stagewebview Loading local pages made with krpano framework can't be loaded successfully.

The error is: krpano can't find tour.xml.

Stagewebview can successfully find and load this xml file. But stagewebview loads html files, html loading xml can not be found.

Ios air25 and below can be successfully loaded.

Ios air26+ stagewebview uses wkwebview.

How to deal with it?

Sorry, my English is not good, use google translation.

ios air26+ stagewebview 加载用krpano框架制作的本地网页无法成功加载。

错误内容是:krpano 找不到 tour.xml。

stagewebview 可以成功找到并加载这个xml文件。但stagewebview 加载html文件,html加载xml就无法找到。

ios air25及以下版本可以成功加载。

ios air26+ stagewebview 使用的是wkwebview。

怎么解决?

抱歉我英语不好,用的google翻译。

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error is: krpano can't find tour.xml.

Stagewebview can successfully find and load this xml file. But stagewebview loads html files, html loading xml can not be found.

Ios air25 and below can be successfully loaded.

Ios air26+ stagewebview uses wkwebview.

How to deal with it?

Sorry, my English is not good, use google translation.

ios air26+ stagewebview 加载用krpano框架制作的本地网页无法成功加载。

错误内容是:krpano 找不到 tour.xml。

stagewebview 可以成功找到并加载这个xml文件。但stagewebview 加载html文件,html加载xml就无法找到。

ios air25及以下版本可以成功加载。

ios air26+ stagewebview 使用的是wkwebview。

怎么解决?

抱歉我英语不好,用的google翻译。

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

krpano has a lot of folders in it. Any particular example may be using code from folders inside folders that are higher up in the site. You may need to reproduce their hierarchy, and to include some files that their code is relying on. Here's a screenshot of the folders I had to include to get a test going:

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 1.12.11 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same project file, the code does not change, as long as the air26+ sdk is used, it will not succeed.

I seriously suspect that adobe did not take all the circumstances into consideration when I changed the stagewebview of air26+ to the wkwebview kernel. It should be that the wkwebview function on ios requires additional configuration parameters when loading the local html (including xml file) page.

我同一个工程文件,代码没有任何变化,只要使用air26+的sdk,就不能成功。

我严重怀疑是adobe把air26+的stagewebview更换了wkwebview内核的情况下,没有把所有情况考虑进去。应该是ios上wkwebview函数在加载本地的html(包含xml文件)页面的情况下需要额外的配置参数。

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 0