Highlighted

iOS Application Loader Error itms-9000 and Missing recommended icon file

New Here ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate. and I have Mac os x Mountain Lion on VMware Application.
I'm using Air SDK 14.0.0.103 or Air SDK 13.0.0.111 or Air SDK 4.0.0.1390 on Flash CC & Flash CS6

I have tried this air sdk and flash program. When I compiler on windows with this sdk and flash program. iPa file created on windows.

After, when I upload my app to apple with application laoder, but on mountain lion in VMware..

Verifying assets to itunes... etc..
This errors.

I have tried so much. But I cant solve this problem. Because I cant find other icon files? on this screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

icons-error.jpg

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS Application Loader Error itms-9000 and Missing recommended icon file

New Here ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate. and I have Mac os x Mountain Lion on VMware Application.
I'm using Air SDK 14.0.0.103 or Air SDK 13.0.0.111 or Air SDK 4.0.0.1390 on Flash CC & Flash CS6

I have tried this air sdk and flash program. When I compiler on windows with this sdk and flash program. iPa file created on windows.

After, when I upload my app to apple with application laoder, but on mountain lion in VMware..

Verifying assets to itunes... etc..
This errors.

I have tried so much. But I cant solve this problem. Because I cant find other icon files? on this screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

icons-error.jpg

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2014 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That screen suggests that you haven't included a Default-568h@2x.png startup image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin.

Allright, How can I included to where? images folder? or swf's same folder or? Where's ? When I compiler ipa file? or iTunes Connect? Where I include this file? and which size? etc.
I'm working 2 days, not solve.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any splash screens at all? The -568h one would just be included in the same way you have added the other ones.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have uploaded Default-568h@2x.png file.
I have sent application loader to Apple.
But I have taken a email.

Improper Advertising Identifier [IDFA] Usage. Your app contains the Advertising Identifier [IDFA] API but you have not indicated its usage on the Prepare for Upload page in iTunes Connect.

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0.

Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0

How can I solve my other problems?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know about the advertising issue, you should look at iTunes Connect, and see if you can tell where you were supposed to say that you’re including advertising.

You will need to include those other icon sizes, just like you already included the other icons. You must use AIR 4.0 or later for that to work too, AIR 3.9 will remove those icons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
Contributor ,
May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the advertising thing, you just have to tick "Yes" to IDFA and then every other box within that at the "ready to upload binary" part.

Glad you're getting coherent feedback on what is wrong. I've been stuck with "ERROR ITMS-9000: This bundle is invalid. The file is not a valid application bundle" for a week now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2014 0
Participant ,
Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MJ

I'm getting the Invalid bundle error since I tried yesterday to upload a new version. Just changed one picture. I' stuck as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2014 0