Highlighted

IOS bundle version

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with second time upload to Apple, problem with bundle version because is all the time the same version  2.0 end Application Loader generates the same error i can't change this. I try to change in Animate but its nothing.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IOS bundle version

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with second time upload to Apple, problem with bundle version because is all the time the same version  2.0 end Application Loader generates the same error i can't change this. I try to change in Animate but its nothing.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the app descriptor XML there is versionNumber and versionLabel. If you want to replace your IPA with Apple and make it seem like the same version, use 2.0 in versionLabel and 2.1 in versionNumber. That will be enough to get through Application Loader, and your users will still see the version 2.0 number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2016 1
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes uuuff works good thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2016 0