• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS Camera - Pictures added to stage are rotated

Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I take a pic and add it to the stage its rotated. Is there a way to have the photo appear properly ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me nuts.  Surely people must be using the camera from AIR.   Am I missing something here ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been stuck on that for a while too. I just decided to add rotating functions. It's not desirable but works til I figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ya .. Ive done the same and added pinch zoom pan rotate  ..   but its really annoying that the pictures show up in different orientations depending on the orientation the camera was in when the photo was taken.

I can't even rotate the bitmap because it's always different each time the user changes their camera orientation.  Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines