Highlighted

iOS Deployed app gets into "Installing" state and doesn't answer anymore

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im trying to develop a mobile application, but whenever i go to "Run Configurations" the "Packaging Method" options are disabled. It can only package in standard mode. That shouldn't be a problem (other than the longer time do package) but when i deploy the app to any iOS device and try to run it, the app enters "Installing" mode and doesn't answer anymore. Could it be a problem related to my air version?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS Deployed app gets into "Installing" state and doesn't answer anymore

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im trying to develop a mobile application, but whenever i go to "Run Configurations" the "Packaging Method" options are disabled. It can only package in standard mode. That shouldn't be a problem (other than the longer time do package) but when i deploy the app to any iOS device and try to run it, the app enters "Installing" mode and doesn't answer anymore. Could it be a problem related to my air version?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2014 0

Have something to add?