Highlighted

iOS Game Controller support (ANE) ?

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Game controllers made for iOS (MFI) is starting to grow quite popular and I want to support them in my coming iOS games.

I haven't found any MFI controller ANE's out there. Any suggestions?

Thanks /Karl

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS Game Controller support (ANE) ?

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Game controllers made for iOS (MFI) is starting to grow quite popular and I want to support them in my coming iOS games.

I haven't found any MFI controller ANE's out there. Any suggestions?

Thanks /Karl

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2015 0
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one? Most popular platform and racing games have MFI support, so it's starting to get quite important to be able to support it now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2015 0
Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2015 0
KarlCfs LATEST
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes, the built in game input does not support MFI controllers. Seems like a native extension is needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2015 0