Highlighted

iOS Invalid binary size

Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message I get when I compile app with AIR 26

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Shapes in Motion". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected: 

Invalid Executable Size - The size of your app's executable file 'Shapes In Motion.app/Shapes In Motion' is 82329600 bytes, which exceeds the maximum allowed size of 80 MB.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary. 

Regards,

The App Store team

I do not have any issues on Android only on iOS.

Regards,

Caslav

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iOS Invalid binary size

Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message I get when I compile app with AIR 26

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Shapes in Motion". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected: 

Invalid Executable Size - The size of your app's executable file 'Shapes In Motion.app/Shapes In Motion' is 82329600 bytes, which exceeds the maximum allowed size of 80 MB.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary. 

Regards,

The App Store team

I do not have any issues on Android only on iOS.

Regards,

Caslav

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2017 0

Have something to add?