Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS Packaging Error

New Here ,
May 01, 2014 May 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to package an IOS Build using Air 4.0. I am currently running OSX 10.9.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the Error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

java.lang.Exception:

ld: library not found for -lcrt1.o

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.doPackage(IOSLaunchHandler.java:704)

at com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.ios.launching.IOSLaunchHandler.launch(IOSLaunchHandler.java:255)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.multiplatform.MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.launch(MultiPlatformLaunchDelegate.java:184)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.java:244)

at com.adobe.flexide.launching.AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.launch(AbstractFlexLaunchDelegate.java:134)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:854)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:928)

at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1132)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

eclipse.buildId=M20110909-1335

java.version=1.6.0_65

java.vendor=Apple Inc.

BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US

Framework arguments:  -keyring /Users/dariustam/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

Command-line arguments:  -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -keyring /Users/dariustam/.eclipse_keyring -consoleLog -showlocation

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2014 May 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A bit more info. The project is a multi platform game. It’s structured into separate projects, Canvas (Web), Android and iOS. The Canvas and Android builds work perfectly fine. The iOS build has been neglected for a while and I’m starting to get it working. A shared project contains all the shared functionality and is built in as3.

There are a few ANEs built for the iOS, but I have them all disabled. They are not packaged with the build and it still throws this error.

The iOS functionality has no custom functionality currently. I plan to add and test the ANEs once this packaging error is resolved.

Thanks for any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines