Highlighted

IOS10 UserNotifications.framework doesn't exists in Air SDK24

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there,

I wrote some codes in an ANE extension for Apple push notification, i.e. UNUserNotificationCenter...etc. These codes are only supported by iOS10+.

I  got symbols does not exist error when build with Flash Builder 4.7. The ANE itself can be built by Xcode without error, so I checked my Adobe Air SDK24 stub framework folder and found that the UserNotifications.framework does not exist. Can I manually build the library? and how? I'd like to make the ANE optionally support iOS10 features set.

Thanks & regards

Upgrade to Air SDK25 solved the issue!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IOS10 UserNotifications.framework doesn't exists in Air SDK24

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there,

I wrote some codes in an ANE extension for Apple push notification, i.e. UNUserNotificationCenter...etc. These codes are only supported by iOS10+.

I  got symbols does not exist error when build with Flash Builder 4.7. The ANE itself can be built by Xcode without error, so I checked my Adobe Air SDK24 stub framework folder and found that the UserNotifications.framework does not exist. Can I manually build the library? and how? I'd like to make the ANE optionally support iOS10 features set.

Thanks & regards

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 03, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2017 1