Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone 6(+) Targeting ?

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm currently using AIR 15.0.0.302 for iOS. I've packaged the Default-375w-667h@2x.png (6), Default-414w-736h@3x (6+), and Default-568h@2x.png (5), as well as all the new icons in my application files. The app was just approved and is currently live, however, it doesn't show compatibility for iPhone 6 or 6+. Is this an existing Adobe AIR issue (unclear by the release notes and forums) or am I missing something else that is now required, possibly in my xml document? The latest beta version release notes aren't very clear either whether or not this is still an existing issue with the beta build. I need H.E.L.P LoL

I've got about several apps that are waiting to be updated for iOS 8... and I would like to knock everything out in one fell swoop. If anyone could provide assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

I just submit an update with the latest sdk, released 11/11. I included Default-414w-736h-landscape@3x.png and Default-375w-667h@2x.png since its included as a bug fix in the sdk release notes. Hopefully these are the correct files for iPhone 6. Will post an update when I've got one.

** UPDATE: The ipa has surprisingly already been approved. The app now displays iPhone 6 and 6+ as compatible devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file names people have talked about here are different to the names shown in other places. I submitted an app this morning and just included both naming schemes. I added these new sizes:

Default-414w-736h-landscape@3x.png

Default-Landscape-736h@3x.png

Default-375w-667h@2x.png

Default-667h@2x.png

Hopefully one or the other will work! Won't know for a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's part of the problem lol I've seen various naming conventions all over the place.

My (updated) app was approved within a couple of days. Hopefully yours is reviewed just as quickly. Good luck! Please post an update if you remember.

Are you using AIR 15.0.0.302 or the latest beta, 15.0.0.349 (updated on Oct.23)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until this morning I was on the one before 349, but then noticed I hadn't selected the latest build, even though I had downloaded it. So, it was submitted with 349.

The app is Halloween related, and I asked for "expedited review". We'll see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Colin, any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We did get approved within a day, but the iPhone 6 startup screens still go via a black stage. Am keeping an eye out for the next beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just submit an update with the latest sdk, released 11/11. I included Default-414w-736h-landscape@3x.png and Default-375w-667h@2x.png since its included as a bug fix in the sdk release notes. Hopefully these are the correct files for iPhone 6. Will post an update when I've got one.

** UPDATE: The ipa has surprisingly already been approved. The app now displays iPhone 6 and 6+ as compatible devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 11, 2014 Nov 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news and amazingly fast approval from Apple. Did you use the 15.0.0.356 version or the beta version 16.0.0.214 (both released 11/11)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the 15.0.0.356 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines