• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone X: black screen when hovering over text in text Input

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to submit a bug via Adobe labs, and my past 8 submissions have failed. I am submitting this here.

Problem Description: I am seeing a black screen when pressing and holding my finger on text in a textinput.  "select all" or "copy" / "paste" functions.

Steps to Reproduce: Run AIR 29 app on iPhone X with a text input boxIMG_0983.JPGIMG_0984.JPGIMG_0985.JPG

Any Workarounds: No

Hardware Info: iPhone X iOS 11.3

Operating System: MAC OS High Sierra

Graphics Info: /

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

This was an iOS bug, I updated to the latest 11.3 iOS beta and the issue went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please specify whether you're using a flex project. We've tried a flex project with textInput but there's no black screen.

Can you please share your sample code where the issue is reproducible so that we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Pravishti | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was an iOS bug, I updated to the latest 11.3 iOS beta and the issue went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines