• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone XS problem with status bar

Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just tried one of our apps in an iPhone XS and it looks like there is an issue with the status bar padding. This new devices come with a notch which most probably cause the issues.

Is there a way to fix the padding or this needs to be updated in the sdk?

Skype_Picture.jpeg

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What stage scale mode are you using? Your screenshot is the right size, which means you have the correct splash screen, but apps I've done go all the way to the edge. It looks like you are either using showAll and don't have enough background beyond the edges of the stage, or you're using noScale, and miscalculating where to put your background.

I use either showAll (which is the default by the way, that you get if you don't set the stage scale mode) or noBorder, and both of them are working ok on iPhone X.

That doesn't prove that it will work on iPhone XS, but you could try one of my apps here, and see if it goes to the edge:

‎The Big Moving Adventure on the App Store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I am using the Flex sdk and it looks like it needed to be updated for the new iphones with notch. I have added extra padding in the status bar, so it should be ok now.

Thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines