• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe Air SDK needed GPU information, when the game want to load the ATF file ?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe members.

this is jonghwan lee.

Actually I found texture load issue on a game(names samkukjangtu on korean) which is using Adobe gaming sdk.

the game uses the ATF file for the textures on the game(actually it's related in Air SDK, I think).

Of course, it is not problem for others GPU. but the newly launched IMG GPU( PowerVR rgx version ) makes this problem.

I guess the SDK is using GPU information for the control some configuration

is that right? please let me know about this issue ASAP.

thank you.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all a lot of issues can be reached if app developer use old and outdated Adobe AIR SDK. What issue type you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well. the issue is like texture loading problem as shown below.

Screenshot_2014-07-11-01-00-58[1].png <- this image is made from ATF files.

From checking original ATF file with ATF view program, the image was all right.

But the image is polluted like this after loaded on Texture memory.

So, I assume that Adobe Air SDK set some configurations for loading ATF files with GPU information.

Becasue this problem is not reproduced on the smartphone which uses the existing GPU(It means already launched GPU), but it is reproduced for the newly developed GPU(actually i'm developing with Imagination rgx version which is not really launched).

To sum up, Please confirm that Adobe Air SDK uses GPU information for loading texture from ATF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines